On 27th February CPI(ML) RED STAR Khorda District Secretary & TUCI State Joint Secretary Comrade Ranjan Mishra was arrested by police and beaten by police-bouncers of Builders’ mafia for leading the resistance against forcible slum demolition started with hundreds of bouncers and JCBs by the city administration. Slum dwellers militantly resisted the demolition drive. The authorities were forced to immediately stop the forcible demolition and release all arrestees including Ranjan Mishra.
Latest from Kabeer Katlat
- On EVM and Electoral Reforms
- Draft New Education Policy-2019: Saffron Agenda of Deconstructing Education to make it more Commercial and Elite-oriented
- CPI (ML) Red Star CC Resolution: On Modi led BJP and NDA’s Sweep in the 17th Lok Sabha Elections and our tasks in the new situation of intensifying fascistization.
- മസാല ബോണ്ടിൻ്റെ രാഷ്ടീയം - പി.ജെ. ജയിംസ്
- MODI GOVT’S FASAL BIMA YOJANA A BIGGER SCAM THAN RAFALE, BENEFITS RELIANCE INSURANCE