On 27th February CPI(ML) RED STAR Khorda District Secretary & TUCI State Joint Secretary Comrade Ranjan Mishra was arrested by police and beaten by police-bouncers of Builders’ mafia for leading the resistance against forcible slum demolition started with hundreds of bouncers and JCBs by the city administration. Slum dwellers militantly resisted the demolition drive. The authorities were forced to immediately stop the forcible demolition and release all arrestees including Ranjan Mishra.
Latest from Kabeer Katlat
- On Building Communist Party Organization According to Present Conditions - KN Ramachandran
- Marxism and Peasant Question - Pradip Singha Thakur
- Marxism and the Women’s Question - .Sharmistha Choudhury
- Statement of ICOR against attack on Rojava by Turkey with imperialist support! Hands off Rojava!
- Telangana’s Regional Satrap Creates New Records in Suppressing Workers’ Rights: Support theTSRTC Workers who are Resisting Suppression and Continuing the strike .