It was 100 years ago on 13th April, 1919, the barbarous Jallianwala Bagh massacre took place. It was a calculated move by the British colonialists to terrorize the Indian people so as to putdown their national liberation struggles. General Dyer like killers were/are no exception, imperialists still flourish through them. Presently though the British prime minister has expressed regret for it, the imperialists of all hues have not changed a wee bit. They continue to perpetuate more horrible atrocities even now against the oppressed peoples all over the world to impose their hegemony and to intensify their plunder. Numerous programs were organised all over the country and outside on 13th April highlighting Jallianwala Bagh massacre with the call for intensifying the struggle for national liberation and democratic revolution. n
Latest from Kabeer Katlat
- A Century of Communist Movement in India - K N Ramachandran
- Modi-2’s Economic Survey Prepares Ground for Intensifying Corporatization
- KERALA: WHILE TOWARIMALA LAND STRUGGLES CONTINUES, THE LAND STRUGGLE OF POTHUPPADI SUCCEEDS!
- CHHATTISGARH: 29TH ANNIVERSARY OF COMRADE RAMESH PARIDA DAY OBSERVED
- 52ND NAXALBARI DAY OBSERVED