The re-election of Netanyahu, an ultra right, neo-fascist Zionist leader as the prime minister of Israel for the fifth time means more massacres against the Palestinian people. He will maintain Israel as an outpost for US imperialist manoeuvres and aggression in West Asia, a threat to the oppressed peoples of the region.
Indian people have a history of opposing Zionist Israel and supporting the liberation struggle of the Palestinian people. Modi government has drastically changed this policy and along with Netanyahu, Modi is working as junior partners of Trump. The way in which Modi has congratulated Netanyahu for his victory shows to what extent he tries to make India’s foreign policy dove-tail with the reactionary policies of US and Israel. It is the responsibility of all progressive democratic forces and all oppressed peoples to vote out Modi with determination in this ongoing elections to save the progressive values we uphold. n
Latest from Kabeer Katlat
- COVID 19 AND HUNGER - GAUTAM CHAUDHURI
- ON EMERGING POST-PANDEMIC GLOBAL POLITICAL-ECONOMIC TRENDS - PJ JAMES
- COVID-19, AMPHAN LIKE PANDEMICS AND CALAMITIES ARE NOT ACCIDENTAL; THEY ARE RESULTS OF PLUNDER OF NATURE BY CAPITALIST IMPERIALIST SYSTEM!
- AN APPEAL TO REVOLUTIONARY LEFT ORGANIZATIONS IN INDIA
- CPI (ML) RED STAR DEMANDS TO CENTRAL GOVT: DECLARE IT NATIONAL CALAMITY AND EXTEND IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE!