The Sonabhadra massacre of 10 Adivasi cultivators in UP under BJP raj Show How Serious is the land problem Still in our Country. The massacre resorted to by the Panchayat Chief, a savarna landlord, his family members and supporters were to snatch the land cultivated by the Gond Adivasi family for generations. He was supported by the administration, police and the BJP leadership in power. It shows even so many decades after the land ceiling laws were adopted in the states, the land question still remain so serious in our rural areas. We condemn this killing and appeal to the struggling left forces in UP to join hands to come out in support of the affected family and for the implementation of land to the tiller slogan
Latest from Kabeer Katlat
- Condemn the use of force against demonstrators protesting against demolition of Sant Ravidas Ashram,Release Chandrasekhar Azad and all arrested comrades.
- Modi-2 Plans NRC in Assam, Then All India NPR, Followed by Hundreds of Big Detention Camps for Millions of Migrants! Should We Not React?
- Groundwork for Manusmriti Replacing Indian Constitution? - P J James
- Condemn Demolition of Guru Ravidas Ashram in Delhi by Manuvadi Modi Government.
- Modi’s 15th August speech: Another big step towards Hindurashtra!