The formation of a 5-member CPI(ML) Red Star Anantapur district organising committee on 29th July in a meeting of the party members who had joined the party in the presence of the state committee secretary comrades. K Venkateswar Rao, Suryam and Subbarao. After discussion with all comrades, com Siva Reddy was chosen as the secretary. He had worked as district secretary of Liberation for 10 years and left it 5 years back. After that he and his colleagues were working independently. 20 comrades attended the meeting. n
Latest from Kabeer Katlat
- Modi-2 Strikes at Constitutional Foundations of Indian State: Should We Not Challenge it?
- Not to NRC/Assam, No to NPR, Citizenship is fundamental right of all residents and everyone born in India!
- What is happening to our apex court? People have a right to know!
- Proposed Citizenship (Amendments) Bill Unconstitutional, Reject it!
- Repeal NRC, Assam; No To NPR; All Residents, All Born In India Are Its Citizens!