A Road March was organised on 17th September against the anti-public and anti-labour policies of the BJP government of the centre and the Jharkhand government in state, from Guri village of Bishrampur to Basna Panchayat Secretariat of Nawabazar. National Unemployment Day was celebrated in its former village Guri. On the road march NH75, the labourers were done with planks, flags, banners, posters etc. People involved in National Unemployment Day and Road March should resign the anti-labour government! Long live Labour Unity!, Stop killing labourers!, Today is National Unemployment Day! Adi were shouting slogans. When a group of workers reached Basna Panchayat Secretariat while marching on the road, the people involved in the road march turned into a nook meeting. Addressing the Nukkad Sabha, the state committee member of the CPI (ML) Red Star, Anil Mistry, Draupadi Devi, District Secretary Rajendra Chaudhary, District Member Sadiq Ansari etc. said that since the Modi government of the centre has come to power, it has been on the labourers. There are continuous attacks happening. Workers are being killed, unemployment is increasing, labourers are being removed from factories and jobs. Government and company are snatching employment opportunities from the hands of youth. The government is privatizing important topics like education, health and railways. The government is wildly looting water, forest, land and mineral resources and looting from companies.
Latest from Kabeer Katlat
- Modi Internationalizes Indi-China border dispute; Pompeo announces US will defend Indian sovereignty!
- REVOLUTIONARY LEFT COORDINATION’S STATEMENT ON BIHAR ELECTIONS
- A Century of Communist Movement in India - K N Ramachandran
- 10 Years of ICOR! Statement from its main coordinator, Monica Gartner-Engel.
- RSS - A Terrorist Outfit, Evidence from its Archives - Prof. Shamsul Islam