We cannot look upon the massive earthquake which has shattered the people of Nepal today as just a "natural calamity". As international capital, in its lust for profits, continues the wanton destruction of the environment, such earthquakes and other such natural calamities are going to become ever more frequent. The only way to ensure that the frequency of such massive catastrophes is reduced is to see that the system of capitalism which exploits nature and humans to unsustainable levels is replaced by another system which will allow humans to produce for their needs in greater harmony with nature, as a part of nature and not in opposition to it.
We call upon all democratic people and the toiling masses of India to come to the aid of the people of Nepal in whatever manner possible. Whereas we express our deepest condolences and sympathies for the people of Nepal, we stand ready to help in every way possible to the full extent of possibility.
With revolutionary soidarity to the people of Nepal,
Workers of all countries, unite!
Fight against the imperialist world system to preserve the balance of nature!
Latest from Super User
- Observe 12th December as No to CAB, No To NCR Day, Burn CAB Copies.
- Fake Encounter Killing of the Four Accused in Disha’s Gang Rape
- Disha gang Rape and Murder accused assassination by Telangana State police is unacceptable fascist measure!
- CAB, Strategic Weapon Towards Hindu Rashtra
- Observe Dr. Ambedkar Day, 6th December