With this one-shot increase, price of petrol in Delhi will be Rs. 63.16 a litre as against the current price of Rs. 59.20 while diesel will cost Rs. 49.57 a litre as against Rs. 47.20. The cascading effect of these hikes that further enriches the corporate class will be manifested in an across-the-board rise in the prices of all commodities including food and that of essential services resulting in a sudden fall in the purchasing power of workers, peasants, and all sections of the oppressed and toiling people who are already suffering from rampant price rise, unemployment/underemployment, de-peasantization, displacement and the like. It is a blatant attack on the people by the corporate- neoliberal state combine.
CPI (ML) Red Star appeals to the workers, peasants and all toiling people to build up consistent resistance against this heinous attack until the Modi regime is compelled to rollback this unjustifiable price hikes.
K N Ramachandran
CPI(ML) Red Star
May 1, 2015
Latest from Super User
- Observe 12th December as No to CAB, No To NCR Day, Burn CAB Copies.
- Fake Encounter Killing of the Four Accused in Disha’s Gang Rape
- Disha gang Rape and Murder accused assassination by Telangana State police is unacceptable fascist measure!
- CAB, Strategic Weapon Towards Hindu Rashtra
- Observe Dr. Ambedkar Day, 6th December