It is a known fact that our party reject the politics and practice of the CPI(Maoist) and has repeatedly callled on it to join the Marxist-Leninist forces and to follow the mass line. At the same time we consider them as a political force. We have demanded repeatedly that the central and state governments should initiate discussions with it to solve the problem politically. Instead, the consecutive central and state governments are trying to suppress it through police and para-military action. It has led to barbarous attacks against the adivasis in the regions and to numerous fake encounter killings. We condemn these heinous acts of state terror and demand political solution to the Maoist problem.
K N Ramachandran
CPI(ML) Red Star
25 October 2016
Latest from Super User
- Land for Tiller! Conference of Declaration for Right of Farm Land and Housing
- Greetings to Bindu and Kanaka Durga
- Twenty days passed after the young miners in Meghalaya are trapped in coal mines
- Remembering Kizhvenmani Martyrs
- Strive Hard to Build Powerful Communist Party Capable of Leading Peoples Movements.