The results of elections to the three BJP ruled states, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan and MP reveal the extent of alienation of people from BJP. These are not votes for the Congress, but anti-BJP vote. That the people are not pro-Congress is reflected in the defeat of the decade long Congress rule in Mizoram and the failure of its Grand Alliance against TRS in Telengana.
Election Results of Five States Reflect Growing People’s Alienation from BJP - CPI (ML) Red Star
Latest from Super User
- Land for Tiller! Conference of Declaration for Right of Farm Land and Housing
- Greetings to Bindu and Kanaka Durga
- Twenty days passed after the young miners in Meghalaya are trapped in coal mines
- Remembering Kizhvenmani Martyrs
- Strive Hard to Build Powerful Communist Party Capable of Leading Peoples Movements.