The exercise involves 212 Russian, 56 Belarusian and 450 Serbian troops, with the Russian and Belarusian troops scheduled to depart home on November 14, the Serbian Ministry of Defence said in a statement. Slavic Brotherhood 2016 continues the cooperation between the Russian Airborne Troops and the Serbian Armed Forces Special Brigade, which began with the Srem 2014 exercise, also staged in Serbia
Latest from Super User
- Land for Tiller! Conference of Declaration for Right of Farm Land and Housing
- Greetings to Bindu and Kanaka Durga
- Twenty days passed after the young miners in Meghalaya are trapped in coal mines
- Remembering Kizhvenmani Martyrs
- Strive Hard to Build Powerful Communist Party Capable of Leading Peoples Movements.