Comrade KN Ramachandran presented the draft Political Organizational Report of the Central Committee and comrade PJ James the draft Political Resolution. They were discussed with the delegates seeking clarification of many points and moving amendments. The draft state political organizational report presented by com Rudrayya led to heated discussions, at the end of which it was adopted.
Following this through secret ballot a 15 member state committee was elected with the option to co-opt 3 women comrades later. The SC elected comrade B. Rudrayya as secretary. 35 delegates to the Party Congress were also elected. The conference adopted many resolutions and concluded with the decision to make all out efforts to make the party Congress at Bengaluru a great success.
Latest from Super User
- Land for Tiller! Conference of Declaration for Right of Farm Land and Housing
- Greetings to Bindu and Kanaka Durga
- Twenty days passed after the young miners in Meghalaya are trapped in coal mines
- Remembering Kizhvenmani Martyrs
- Strive Hard to Build Powerful Communist Party Capable of Leading Peoples Movements.