That the Bhangar Committee candidates won all the five seats where normal polling took place is a great victory of the struggling people of Bhangar. It expresses the democratic verdict of the people after such a lot of sacrifice during the twenty months long people’s resistance struggle for the protection of land, livelihood and environment. This great struggle is including the martyrdom of the three comrades, Alamgir, Mofizul and Hafizul. Red Salute to all martyr comrades and the thousands of comrades who suffered much during this struggle!
Following are the names of the five victorious candidates of Polarhat II Gram Panchayat fielded by the Bhangar Committee: 1). Jahanara Bibi, 2) Chhalewara Bibi, 3) Azizul Molla, 4) Md. Fariduddin Molla, 5) Israfil Molla. They won getting more than 90% of the polled votes reflecting the over whelming support the Bhangar Movement has from the people.
K N Ramachandran
CPI (ML) Red Star
Latest from Super User
- Land for Tiller! Conference of Declaration for Right of Farm Land and Housing
- Greetings to Bindu and Kanaka Durga
- Twenty days passed after the young miners in Meghalaya are trapped in coal mines
- Remembering Kizhvenmani Martyrs
- Strive Hard to Build Powerful Communist Party Capable of Leading Peoples Movements.