Release Immediately Comrade Alik Chakraborty, Leader of Anti-Power Grid Movement at Bhangar
Release Immediately Comrade Alik Chakravarthy, Leader of Anti-Power Grid Movement at Bhangar
Comrade Alik Chakravarthy, PolitBureau member of CPI(ML) Red Star who is leading the Bhangar People's movement in W.Bengal, and who is seriously sick is taken in to custody from Kalinga Hospital, Bhubaneswar on 31st May 2018
We severely condemn this dastardly action by the W. Bengal police. We demand that he should be immediately released and hospitalized. We appeal to all progressive forces to condemn this arrest and demand his release.
Down with Mamta government's police-goonda raj!
Red Salute to Fighting People of Bhangar!
CPI(ML) Red Star
31 May 2018
Latest from Super User
- Land for Tiller! Conference of Declaration for Right of Farm Land and Housing
- Greetings to Bindu and Kanaka Durga
- Twenty days passed after the young miners in Meghalaya are trapped in coal mines
- Remembering Kizhvenmani Martyrs
- Strive Hard to Build Powerful Communist Party Capable of Leading Peoples Movements.