The massive missile attack on Syria by US/NATO forces calls for severe condemnation by world people. The alleged chemical gas attack on the last rebel stronghold by the Assad regime is used as an excuse to launch aggression against a sovereign state, Syria. It is the latest act as world’s policemen by the US and its allies, challenging the UN Charter and international law. As there are possibilities for Syria’s ally Russia to intervene, there are possibilities for escalation of this conflict to dangerous levels. There are no justifications for the US/NATO aggression. We demand:
US and allies stop their aggression forthwith;
People of Syria should be allowed to solve their problems without foreign interference;
Organize anti-war, anti-US/NATO demonstrations.
Latest from Super User
- Land for Tiller! Conference of Declaration for Right of Farm Land and Housing
- Greetings to Bindu and Kanaka Durga
- Twenty days passed after the young miners in Meghalaya are trapped in coal mines
- Remembering Kizhvenmani Martyrs
- Strive Hard to Build Powerful Communist Party Capable of Leading Peoples Movements.