However, it is revealing to note that, in spite of issuing statement for continuing with the Paris Accord, the Modi regime has refrained from joining with the comity of nations condemning the US decision, that too when Trump has vehemently attacked India characterizing it as one of the biggest carbon emitters while India’s per capita carbon emission is just one-tenth of that of the US.
The Central Committee, CPI(ML) Red Star appeals to all, all progressive-democratic forces, environmental activists including the scientific community to resolutely come forward condemning this US decision and join together to bring about more meaningful steps to resolve the ever intensifying environmental crisis confronting planet earth.
Latest from Super User
- Observe 12th December as No to CAB, No To NCR Day, Burn CAB Copies.
- Fake Encounter Killing of the Four Accused in Disha’s Gang Rape
- Disha gang Rape and Murder accused assassination by Telangana State police is unacceptable fascist measure!
- CAB, Strategic Weapon Towards Hindu Rashtra
- Observe Dr. Ambedkar Day, 6th December