51st Anniversary of Naxalbari Uprising Observed with Resolve to Advance Communist Assertion
The only positive aspect in the midst of these darkening clouds is the growing people’s resistance movement at a number of places spearheaded by the Bhangar movement led by the Committee for Protection of Land, Livelihood, Ecology and Environment. These are the same demands everywhere, along with the aspiration for an egalitarian, casteless, genuinely secular people’s democracy. Let us resolve to carry forward the lessons of Naxalbari Uprising towards creating Bhangar like movements wherever possible, and march forward towards strengthening communist assertion overcoming all obstacles.
Latest from Super User
- Observe 12th December as No to CAB, No To NCR Day, Burn CAB Copies.
- Fake Encounter Killing of the Four Accused in Disha’s Gang Rape
- Disha gang Rape and Murder accused assassination by Telangana State police is unacceptable fascist measure!
- CAB, Strategic Weapon Towards Hindu Rashtra
- Observe Dr. Ambedkar Day, 6th December