That the Bhangar Committee candidates won all the five seats in Polarhat II and nearby two seats where normal polling took place is a great victory of the struggling people of Bhangar. It expresses the democratic verdict of the people after such a lot of sacrifice during the twenty months long people’s resistance struggle for the protection of land, livelihood and environment. This great struggle, including the martyrdom of the three comrades, Alamgir, Mofizul and Hafizul has inspired all struggling left and democratic forces. Red Salute to all martyr comrades and the thousands of comrades who suffered much during this struggle!
Following are the names of the five victorious candidates of Polarhat II Gram Panchayat fielded by the Bhangar Committee: 1). Jahanara Bibi, 2) Chhalewara Bibi, 3) Azizul Molla, 4) Md. Fariduddin Molla, 5) Israfil Molla. They won getting more than 90% of the polled votes reflecting the over whelming support the Bhangar Movement has from the people.
Latest from Super User
- Observe 12th December as No to CAB, No To NCR Day, Burn CAB Copies.
- Fake Encounter Killing of the Four Accused in Disha’s Gang Rape
- Disha gang Rape and Murder accused assassination by Telangana State police is unacceptable fascist measure!
- CAB, Strategic Weapon Towards Hindu Rashtra
- Observe Dr. Ambedkar Day, 6th December