Firstly, the hitherto experience has proved that the present First Pass The Post system does not reflect the people’s opinion; it should be replaced by the Proportional Representation System. Secondly, the right to recall the elected representatives should be introduced. Thirdly, as there are increasing number of criticisms against the voting machines (EVMs), till technical perfection and unanimity is arrived at the ballot paper system should be brought back in elections at all levels. Including purchase of media and distribution of money and liquor, apart from use of muzzle power, the elections have become increasingly corrupt and subject to manipulation. Including uniform government spending of election campaigns, through democratic process a consensus should be arrived at for all round democratization of the elections.
Latest from Super User
- Observe 12th December as No to CAB, No To NCR Day, Burn CAB Copies.
- Fake Encounter Killing of the Four Accused in Disha’s Gang Rape
- Disha gang Rape and Murder accused assassination by Telangana State police is unacceptable fascist measure!
- CAB, Strategic Weapon Towards Hindu Rashtra
- Observe Dr. Ambedkar Day, 6th December