All ruling class and reformist parties protect the present ruling system and pursue caste-based vote-bank politics. They are not at all concerned with the mounting caste oppression and ascendancy of aggressive Brahmanical values. Postmodernists like identity theorists who have sway among Dalit elites adhere to neoliberal economic policies and espouse caste fundamentalism instead of caste annihilation. They are getting assimilated with the ruling system including the Brahmanical forces.
It is in this context that CAM with its programme of caste annihilation is trying to unite all like-minded secular-democratic sections and progressive intellectuals to make its third All India Conference an important step forward. The state level conferences of CAM already held in Kerala, Chhattisgarh and Delhi/NCR show the increasing interest and participation of many forces, especially Dalit and progressive organizations in the movement. The Conference Organizing Committee has invited both activists and ideologues active against intensifying caste based oppression and supporting the caste annihilation movement to participate in the seminar on October 31 and in the All India Conference on November 1.
Latest from Super User
- Observe 12th December as No to CAB, No To NCR Day, Burn CAB Copies.
- Fake Encounter Killing of the Four Accused in Disha’s Gang Rape
- Disha gang Rape and Murder accused assassination by Telangana State police is unacceptable fascist measure!
- CAB, Strategic Weapon Towards Hindu Rashtra
- Observe Dr. Ambedkar Day, 6th December