After ascending to power Modi has gone on a globe-trotting spree, inviting all outside powers to invest in India, to make in India. To facilitate this more global, liberal openings are made. But when the BJP leadership is making big claims about these, the relations with all its immediate neighbouring countries are worsening day by day. While relations with Nepal are worsening fast, relations with Pakistan are also rapidly deteriorating. Even relations with Sri Lanka, Maldives on the south, and with Bangladesh, Myanmar and Bhutan are also not very healthy.
CPI(ML) Red Star calls for removing the blockade against Nepal and make essential commodities available to this landlocked country within its borders. It calls on the government to give first priority to bettering relations with the neighbouring countries. The Party shall organize a countrywide campaign for it joining hands with all like-minded forces.
Latest from Super User
- Observe 12th December as No to CAB, No To NCR Day, Burn CAB Copies.
- Fake Encounter Killing of the Four Accused in Disha’s Gang Rape
- Disha gang Rape and Murder accused assassination by Telangana State police is unacceptable fascist measure!
- CAB, Strategic Weapon Towards Hindu Rashtra
- Observe Dr. Ambedkar Day, 6th December