But all the sad efforts of the Congress to portray itself as the champion of secularism has come to naught in the wake of the public comment made by senior Congress leader and Uttarakhand Chief Minister Harish Rawat. Terming those who slaughter cows as the ‘country’s biggest enemies’, Rawat said on November 19 that such people had “no right to live in the country”. “Anyone who kills cows, no matter which community he belongs to, is India’s biggest enemy and has no right to live in the country,” Rawat said addressing a function in Haridwar. Rawat said his government had already passed a proposal against cow slaughter. Clearly, the poison of Hindutva fascism flows through the very veins of the Congress. It is up to the revolutionary left to unite against the venomous Hindutva fundamentalism that is threatening to ruin the country
Latest from Super User
- Observe 12th December as No to CAB, No To NCR Day, Burn CAB Copies.
- Fake Encounter Killing of the Four Accused in Disha’s Gang Rape
- Disha gang Rape and Murder accused assassination by Telangana State police is unacceptable fascist measure!
- CAB, Strategic Weapon Towards Hindu Rashtra
- Observe Dr. Ambedkar Day, 6th December