After two visits of central home minister Rajnath Singh and an all party delegation of MPs led by him the situation remains more grave with people battling with the military and security forces whom they consider an occupation force. These visits repeatedly fail as like BJP and Congress, none of these parties accept the right of self determination of the Kashmiri people who were not part of British India. The consecutive Indian governments had/have no right to speak about the 1951 accession agreement with the king of Kashmir, as they have violated its provisions totally. Though the all party delegation has stated that any solution can be found only through discussion, why do they not ask for withdrawal of the military from policing the valley to create a favorable condition for talks? Why the government as well as the opposition does not accept that the 1951 accession agreement was violated and any solution is possible only through a referendum in both PoK as well as in IoK? Both Indian as well as Pakistan governments is aggravating the agony of the Kashmiri people.
We appeal to all democratic forces to raise their voice against this barbarism perpetuated on Kashmiri people and for a referendum to give an opportunity for the Kashmiri people to decide their future.
Latest from Super User
- Observe 12th December as No to CAB, No To NCR Day, Burn CAB Copies.
- Fake Encounter Killing of the Four Accused in Disha’s Gang Rape
- Disha gang Rape and Murder accused assassination by Telangana State police is unacceptable fascist measure!
- CAB, Strategic Weapon Towards Hindu Rashtra
- Observe Dr. Ambedkar Day, 6th December