Though the CPI(M) and its Left Front partners have fielded more than a dozen candidates, contrary to the wishes of the people who desire an alternative against the ruling system, these parties have no such alternative to offer because of their political line of implementing the neo-liberal policies wherever they come to power and parading social imperialist China as their socialist show piece.
It is in this situation, the CPI(ML) Red Star had called for building a people’s alternative based on a Common Minimum Program against the corporate-communal fascist regime of BJP, uniting all struggling forces, like minded parties and people’s movements. Though such an alternative could not be built up in this election, the party shall continue its efforts to develop non-parliamentary struggles and to build the people’s alternative, while making a political campaign to defeat BJP
Latest from Super User
- Observe 12th December as No to CAB, No To NCR Day, Burn CAB Copies.
- Fake Encounter Killing of the Four Accused in Disha’s Gang Rape
- Disha gang Rape and Murder accused assassination by Telangana State police is unacceptable fascist measure!
- CAB, Strategic Weapon Towards Hindu Rashtra
- Observe Dr. Ambedkar Day, 6th December