CENTRAL COMMITTEE OF CPI (ML) RED STAR CALLS FOR ADVANCING THE BHANGAR MOVEMENT
A massive Convention of delegates from the Bhangar villages and observers was held on 29th October which elected the Committee for Protection of Land, Livelihood, Ecology and Environment, after evaluating one year of its experience. It has put forward a 17 point alternative path of development before the people and government.
A mass convention is planned at Kolkata based on these in the second week of December. The martyrs’ day shall be observed on 17th January, on the first anniversary of the police firing in which two comrades were killed and one injured. A Rs. 10 lakhs fund collection for giving assistance to martyrs’ families and for developing the movement is planned. It will be followed by a Kolkata Convention to launch the state level Mass Political Platform and a mass mobilization at Bhangar before the local bodies’ elections. All state committees are requested to collect Bhangar solidarity Find and send it to Party Centre.
Latest from Super User
- Observe 12th December as No to CAB, No To NCR Day, Burn CAB Copies.
- Fake Encounter Killing of the Four Accused in Disha’s Gang Rape
- Disha gang Rape and Murder accused assassination by Telangana State police is unacceptable fascist measure!
- CAB, Strategic Weapon Towards Hindu Rashtra
- Observe Dr. Ambedkar Day, 6th December