The return to power of CPN(UML) leader Oli as Prime Minister is a big loss of face for Modi govt. It had covertly supported a six month long blockade of all goods to this land locked country to help the Madhesi groups to come to mainstream. This bullying led Nepal govt. to move closer to China. In retaliation, Indian govt started maneuvering against Oli govt and brought coalition of CPN(Maoist Centre) and Nepali Congress to power. But by the beginning of this year the Maoist Centre stared moving towards UML, and their alliance has come to power. The progressive forces should condemn all forms of Indian interference in Nepal and extend support to the Nepalese people in their endev-our to advance towards self-reliance and social justice.
Latest from Super User
- Observe 12th December as No to CAB, No To NCR Day, Burn CAB Copies.
- Fake Encounter Killing of the Four Accused in Disha’s Gang Rape
- Disha gang Rape and Murder accused assassination by Telangana State police is unacceptable fascist measure!
- CAB, Strategic Weapon Towards Hindu Rashtra
- Observe Dr. Ambedkar Day, 6th December