Under neo-liberal policies, the adivasis are exploited forcing many of them to flee from their habitats. In spite of many struggles and many legislative steps today they are deprived of their lands, their right over forests are taken away, and they are hunted under the garb of suppressing “Maoists” and thousands of them are languishing in jails. Their collective right is taken away, and the formation of autonomous councils not implemented or under bureaucratic domination they have become inoperative.
It is in this context, to coordinate the adivasi organizations at all India level and to struggles for their demands, the All India Conference of the Adivasi Bharat Mahasabha (ABM) is organized at Raipur on 2 to 4 February. The Reception Committee's chairperosn Soni Sori and vice-chairman Janaklal has appealed to all adivasi organizations to join this Conference and make the ABM as the fighting platform
Latest from Super User
- Observe 12th December as No to CAB, No To NCR Day, Burn CAB Copies.
- Fake Encounter Killing of the Four Accused in Disha’s Gang Rape
- Disha gang Rape and Murder accused assassination by Telangana State police is unacceptable fascist measure!
- CAB, Strategic Weapon Towards Hindu Rashtra
- Observe Dr. Ambedkar Day, 6th December