Challenging this arrogant stand to serve the corporate lobby, the Bhangar Committee has declared that at any cost the state terror shall be countered and the project will be thrown out. It has also declared its intention to fight the coming local bodies elections on this basis wherever it has influence and to join with the forces supporting the movement to contest all seats in the South 24 Parganas district. Meanwhile the WB state committee is trying to launch a People’s Alternative at state level based on a common manifesto focusing on democratization at all levels and an alternate development paradigm against the imperialist imposed development perspective. With this, the battle ground for parliamentary struggle is being prepared to support Bhangar and other similar movements. 2011 and 2016 experiences show that TMC shall try to criminalize the elections, trying to impose its dictates.
Thus the Bhangar and similar movements inspired by it are at a critical juncture. It is a task before all progressive forces to support the movement by all means to combat the threats from the state forces. Let us rise up to confront all challenges and to support the people’s resistance movement at Bhangar to survive and become victorious.
Latest from Super User
- Observe 12th December as No to CAB, No To NCR Day, Burn CAB Copies.
- Fake Encounter Killing of the Four Accused in Disha’s Gang Rape
- Disha gang Rape and Murder accused assassination by Telangana State police is unacceptable fascist measure!
- CAB, Strategic Weapon Towards Hindu Rashtra
- Observe Dr. Ambedkar Day, 6th December