Lenin had interpreted imperialism as outright reactionary system. The counterrevolution unleashed by Deng& Co. following Mao’s death systematically demolishing the self-reliant and self-sufficient communes has now reached a critical stage of corporate capital’s extreme concentration, the political manifestation of which is the present outcome. In the absence of even a namesake bourgeois parliament, the concentration and centralization of finance capital under “Socialism with Chinese characteristics” has intensified the inherent contradictions to that level which is irresolvable in a situation of so called ‘collective leadership’. The ascendancy of Xi as unquestioned supreme leader of imperialist China together with the incorporation of his “Thought” in to the Party Program, according to the laws of motion of capital, is not driving China to a tranquil situation, but certainly to a new era of chaos and crisis
Latest from Super User
- Observe 12th December as No to CAB, No To NCR Day, Burn CAB Copies.
- Fake Encounter Killing of the Four Accused in Disha’s Gang Rape
- Disha gang Rape and Murder accused assassination by Telangana State police is unacceptable fascist measure!
- CAB, Strategic Weapon Towards Hindu Rashtra
- Observe Dr. Ambedkar Day, 6th December