Nowadays, at the behest of imperialist-corporate thugs, Modi has been working overtime to streamline country’s 44 different labour laws into just 4 codes to drag India also at par with the ‘ease of doing business’ prescriptions stipulated by World Bank and American think-tanks. The latest Notification by the Ministry of Labour should be viewed as part of this broader traitorous, anti-worker offensive of super-imposing unfettered corporate power over the Indian working class, the biggest contingent of international proletariat today.
The 500 million strong Indian working class, more than 90 percent of whom are still condemned as ‘informal’ being denied even basic democratic rights, with its glorious tradition of resisting similar onslaughts in the past, should come to the streets without any let up to effectively challenge and defeat this biggest-ever bomb attack on the workers. And it is high time that the working class of India should unite in struggle with all the toiling and all the oppressed masses of this vast country to expose and overthrow this anti-people and anti-national regime.
Latest from Super User
- Observe 12th December as No to CAB, No To NCR Day, Burn CAB Copies.
- Fake Encounter Killing of the Four Accused in Disha’s Gang Rape
- Disha gang Rape and Murder accused assassination by Telangana State police is unacceptable fascist measure!
- CAB, Strategic Weapon Towards Hindu Rashtra
- Observe Dr. Ambedkar Day, 6th December