At the same time, the AIKS leadership as well as the political leadership of CPI(M) behind them have to address two central questions: Firstly, are they going to be satisfied by the assurances given by the state government or will they join with like-minded forces and launch struggles to realize these demands? Secondly, are they ready to make an introspection on the failure of the state governments of Bengal, Tripura in the past and Kerala today to fulfill these demands?
In this context, we should see the significance of the Second All India Conference of AIKKS which took place at the same time demanding, besides writing off of loans and better prices of agricultural products, rejection of corporatization of agriculture, protection of land-livelihood-environment, land to the tiller like basic demands of the down trodden sections of the peasantry including dalits, adivasis, agricultural workers etc. More long marches and Bhangar like movements are required to achieve these demands
Latest from Super User
- Observe 12th December as No to CAB, No To NCR Day, Burn CAB Copies.
- Fake Encounter Killing of the Four Accused in Disha’s Gang Rape
- Disha gang Rape and Murder accused assassination by Telangana State police is unacceptable fascist measure!
- CAB, Strategic Weapon Towards Hindu Rashtra
- Observe Dr. Ambedkar Day, 6th December