Before signing such a treaty to build the Bullet Train, it was the responsibility of Modi’s govt. to give more priority to rectify the glitches in the very busy 500 kms long Kanpur-Delhi railway line, which delays dozens of trains every day by 4 hours, or to provide safe rail travel to its tens of millions who often travel even on top of the compartments due to unimaginable rush in the compartments. Even when Modi is glamourizing the Bullet Train project, it is a fact that it is not going to lessen the problems of the already highly overburden Ahmedabad-Mumbai railway line. In this situation, do we need such a bullet train project which will displace millions of farmers and workers, which will further devastate the ecology? This anti-people project should be exposed and opposed.
Latest from Super User
- Observe 12th December as No to CAB, No To NCR Day, Burn CAB Copies.
- Fake Encounter Killing of the Four Accused in Disha’s Gang Rape
- Disha gang Rape and Murder accused assassination by Telangana State police is unacceptable fascist measure!
- CAB, Strategic Weapon Towards Hindu Rashtra
- Observe Dr. Ambedkar Day, 6th December