The office was gheraoed for 3 hours, with no one being allowed to enter or leave. A protest meeting held in front of the gate was presided over by the secretary of the Odisha Nirman Shramik Union, Com Harihar Sahoo. Many worker leaders from all over the state condemned the undemocratic and illegal act of cancellation of the registration of the Union and demanded immediate withdrawal of the arbitrary order. A 10-member delegation led by TUCI Odisha state secretary Com Sabyasachi Mohapatra and Odisha Nirman Shramik Union president Com Sivaram met Mr Subash Singh, Chairman of the Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board, who assured the delegation that a meeting of the Board would soon be convened and the debar order lifted.
Latest from Super User
- Observe 12th December as No to CAB, No To NCR Day, Burn CAB Copies.
- Fake Encounter Killing of the Four Accused in Disha’s Gang Rape
- Disha gang Rape and Murder accused assassination by Telangana State police is unacceptable fascist measure!
- CAB, Strategic Weapon Towards Hindu Rashtra
- Observe Dr. Ambedkar Day, 6th December