1) Call for making the September 2 All India Strike a success; 2) Against the proposed New Education Policy of the Modi government framed with the aim of corporatization and saffronization of education; 3) Condemning the Hindutva onslaught on Dalits and minorities in the name cow and beef, and in solidarity with all the oppressed; 4) Solidarity with the people’s struggle against nuclear plants including Koodankulam; 5) Demanding resolution of the Kaveri water dispute taking both the people of Tamil Nadu and Karnataka into confidence; 6) Condemning the military repression on the Kashmiri people and demanding resolution of the Kashmir question based on people’s right of self-determination; 7) In support of the workers’ struggle against the unlawful lock-out of the New Rubber Tools and Dye Product at Hosur; 8) In solidarity with the with genuine demands of the struggling Street Flower Vendors in Krishnagiri district .
Seventy five comrades who were active in the CPI(ML) Liberation and other left parties in the past and who accept the Party program and Constitution of the Party attended the Special Conference which decided to start the membership campaign and formation of area, local and branch committees. The meeting decided to strengthen the activities in the trade unions and among the agricultural workers
Latest from Super User
- Observe 12th December as No to CAB, No To NCR Day, Burn CAB Copies.
- Fake Encounter Killing of the Four Accused in Disha’s Gang Rape
- Disha gang Rape and Murder accused assassination by Telangana State police is unacceptable fascist measure!
- CAB, Strategic Weapon Towards Hindu Rashtra
- Observe Dr. Ambedkar Day, 6th December