It is in this situation, to protest against the oppressive acts of the TMC government and to declare solidarity with the struggling villagers a march was organized from Mandi House metro station to the Banga Bhavan for handing over the following memorandum to the chief minister of West Bengal through its Resident Commissioner at Delhi. Comrades from different organizations declaring solidarity with Bhangar movement addressed it. The memorandum was handed over to the Resident Commissioner by comrades KNR, Vimal Trivedi and Malik (Mandoli Kisan Andolan, Gaziabad).
Latest from Super User
- Observe 12th December as No to CAB, No To NCR Day, Burn CAB Copies.
- Fake Encounter Killing of the Four Accused in Disha’s Gang Rape
- Disha gang Rape and Murder accused assassination by Telangana State police is unacceptable fascist measure!
- CAB, Strategic Weapon Towards Hindu Rashtra
- Observe Dr. Ambedkar Day, 6th December