The delegates discussed and adopted the Political Organizational Report and Political resolution presented by com Sankar Das for the outgoing committee. The Conference elected the new All India Council which elected a six member central secretariat with comrades Vikas as president, Raju as general secretary and Rahul as treasurer. The Political Resolution adopted by the Conference calls for building RYFI as a broad based struggling youth platform capable of fighting growing danger of corporate fascism and to create a casteless, secular, democratic new India.
A Seminar on Present Challenge of Intensifying Corporate Fascicisation was held on 25th afternoon addressed by leading democrats and leaders of Party and class/mass organizations. The Conference concluded with the call to observe 23rd March, Martyrs Day, with the slogans: March Forward Along Bhagat Singh’s Path, and Strengthen Youth Power to Defeat Corporate Fascism.
Latest from Super User
- Observe 12th December as No to CAB, No To NCR Day, Burn CAB Copies.
- Fake Encounter Killing of the Four Accused in Disha’s Gang Rape
- Disha gang Rape and Murder accused assassination by Telangana State police is unacceptable fascist measure!
- CAB, Strategic Weapon Towards Hindu Rashtra
- Observe Dr. Ambedkar Day, 6th December