On 27th February CPI(ML) RED STAR Khorda District Secretary & TUCI State Joint Secretary Comrade Ranjan Mishra was arrested by police and beaten by police-bouncers of Builders’ mafia for leading the resistance against forcible slum demolition started with hundreds of bouncers and JCBs by the city administration. Slum dwellers militantly resisted the demolition drive. The authorities were forced to immediately stop the forcible demolition and release all arrestees including Ranjan Mishra.
Latest from Kabeer Katlat
- Comrade Sharmistha Smarane - Remembering Comrade Sharmistha Choudhury-Bengali
- China’s Celebration of its own Brand of Imperialism in the guise of “Socialism with Chinese Characteristics” - P J James
- On the significance of Mao Tsetung Thought - K N Ramachandran
- മാവോ സെതുങ് ചിന്തക്കുള്ള പ്രാധാന്യത്തെക്കുറിച്ച് - കെ എൻ രാമചന്ദ്രൻ
- Impact of Emerging Trends in Agriculture and Task of Sustaining Peasant Farming - P J James