At a press conference on 22nd August, Trump insisted that the fascist mob included “very fine people” and declared that the violence was provoked by the anti-fascist demonstrators as well as elements among the far-right marchers.
The Boston protest was called in opposition to a rally by the ultra-right, scheduled months before the Charlottesville events. Boston protesters carried signs denouncing the KKK and fascism and depicting President Trump as a Nazi. Marchers also held posters honoring Heather Heyer.
Latest from Super User
- Observe 12th December as No to CAB, No To NCR Day, Burn CAB Copies.
- Fake Encounter Killing of the Four Accused in Disha’s Gang Rape
- Disha gang Rape and Murder accused assassination by Telangana State police is unacceptable fascist measure!
- CAB, Strategic Weapon Towards Hindu Rashtra
- Observe Dr. Ambedkar Day, 6th December