CPI(ML) Red Star Condemns the ‘Surgical Attack’ across LoC; Demands de-escalation of tension along Indo-Pak border.
CPI(ML) Red Star condemns the so-called surgical attack conducted by the Indian army on 28th night in the name of retaliation to the terrorist attack at Uri on 18th September. It will only further escalate the tension along the Indo-Pak border when the people of the two countries want food, livelihood and peace, not war. It is clear that the Modi government is escalating the war like situation and spreading the hate Pakistan campaign to spread Islamophobea for intensifying fascicisation. It is trying to cover up the intensifying resistance struggle of the Kashmiri people for the right of self determination through war mongering. We condemn the Congress and other so called main stream parties for supporting the Modi government’s escalation of tension along the border and war mongering.
CPI(ML) Red Star demands immediate of de-escalation of border tension and resolution of all questions including the Kashmir question through political dialogue involving Pakistan and the people of J&K.
KN Ramachandran, GS, CPI(ML) Red Star
Latest from Super User
- Observe 12th December as No to CAB, No To NCR Day, Burn CAB Copies.
- Fake Encounter Killing of the Four Accused in Disha’s Gang Rape
- Disha gang Rape and Murder accused assassination by Telangana State police is unacceptable fascist measure!
- CAB, Strategic Weapon Towards Hindu Rashtra
- Observe Dr. Ambedkar Day, 6th December