Demonetization of Notes: Image-building at the cost of people through cosmetic exercises.
Through this surgical attack against the people, the Modi government, which is encouraging the corporate businesses who are playing with unearned incomes in such speculative carnivals like IPL , and protecting those big sharks who have siphoned off billions of crore worth of money from banks, aims at an image building in view of the forthcoming elections in UP, Punjab, etc. The off-guard withdrawal of currency notes which are in frequent use, while allowing the black money channels to flourish uninterruptedly is not going to settle the black money issue or corruption. The huge amounts stashed away in foreign tax havens, the corporates, the mafias including those engaged in real etate business, those named in Panama Papers etc are not going to be even touched. Modi’d exercise is only to satisfy the gullible. CPI (ML) Red Star severely condemns such exercises which harass the common people while leave all the real black money operators untouched.
K N Rmachandran
CPI(ML) Red Star
9th November 2016
Latest from Super User
- Observe 12th December as No to CAB, No To NCR Day, Burn CAB Copies.
- Fake Encounter Killing of the Four Accused in Disha’s Gang Rape
- Disha gang Rape and Murder accused assassination by Telangana State police is unacceptable fascist measure!
- CAB, Strategic Weapon Towards Hindu Rashtra
- Observe Dr. Ambedkar Day, 6th December