On May Day a number of our comrades have been arrested as they were demonstrating to protest against neo- liberal policies of Egyptian authorities and to support working class demands against capitalists. Among the arrested comrades are members from central committee and from the student wing. General prosecution was ready to release them the next day but interference from national security (political police) demanded that our comrades be kept in custody first for 4 days and then another 15 days.
We inform you that we are investigating the situation of comrades from the legal point of view and when we decide to launch a campaign for solidarity with comrades we will inform you beforehand.
Long Live Marxism – Leninism!
Revolutionary Communist Party, Egypt
Latest from Super User
- Observe 12th December as No to CAB, No To NCR Day, Burn CAB Copies.
- Fake Encounter Killing of the Four Accused in Disha’s Gang Rape
- Disha gang Rape and Murder accused assassination by Telangana State police is unacceptable fascist measure!
- CAB, Strategic Weapon Towards Hindu Rashtra
- Observe Dr. Ambedkar Day, 6th December